Want Romance? Learn to dance!
Want Romance, Learn to Dance is a ballroom dance home study course that teaches men and women how to Merengue, Bachata, Rumba, Salsa, Cha Cha, Swing, Hustle.
This book and DVD are the perfect tools to help you learn to ballroom dance in just 5 minutes a day! Simple, easy and fun instruction that anybody can follow.
Do you want to:
1. Meet attractive, fun and healthy women and men?
2. Learn the basics of dancing swing, salsa and others in the privacy of your own home.
3. Avoid costly online dating services.
Digital Download of DVD and Book for computer or iPod. $19.97
Mail a DVD and Book to me. $39.97
What’s on the DVD?
We teach you seven dances on the Want Romance? Learn to Dance! DVD.
Don’t be overwhelmed by the number of dances. Many of the patterns repeat from one dance to another.
The 7 dances on the DVD are:
- Cha Cha
- East Coast Swing
What’s in the book? (scroll down for book excerpts)
Want Romance? Learn to Dance! book includes:
- Simple easy to follow descriptions of each style of dance.
- A dictionary of common social partner dancing terms.
- 20 dance drills that will quickly improve your dancing in 5 minutes a day.
- Answers to more than 20 frequently asked questions about social partner dancing.
Take a sneek peek inside Want Romance? Learn to dance!
Why is Want Romance? Learn to dance! the best social partner dancing system on the planet?
1. We designed the dance lessons so that men and women can easily learn the basic concepts of movement, rhythm and partnering.
2. You will learn each dance as a line dance that you dance by yourself, then learn how to do the same exact patterns with a partner.
3. The video is filmed so that you can see our bodies move, sometimes dance teachers wear all black and it is hard to see what part of their body they are moving.
4. The video is filmed from all 3 sides. You will see the front, side and back view for each dance.
5. This video is comprehensive, we have no hidden agenda, we are not trying to upsell you into a studio membership or other dance classes. We simply want to help you get over the initial barrier of starting to dance.
6. The book contains a dance dictionary and Drillz for Skillz section which help give you the foundation for the rest of your dancing experience.